There’s a new type of video that’s killing it on Facebook. Here’s one way to make them.
Background Image Steps
- create a blank square image
- I like 1200×1200 pixels, it really fills up the news feed
- put your headline in for the video you are planning
- when you make different video memes….
experiment with text at top and bottom …
ie headline at top, headline at top and bottom,
etc… see how Unilad does it on facebook… they are the masters
- I find that a black background with HUGE white headlines work best,
but you can experiment with different background colors..
just make sure your blank image really POPS! on facebook
- remember to be BIG and BOLD with your words,
because almost all your fans are viewing this on small phone screens!
Steps In Camtasia
- import pre-made background image and video into camtasia clip bin
- put the photo in track one (extend it’s time a bit)
- put the video in track two (it’s easier this way, trust me)
- resize the video to fit nicely on the background image
- NOTE – after resizing the video,
extend the time of the background image to match the length
of the video. I forgot to mention this on the video!
- publish the video thru camtasia
- upload the video to your Facebook page
Here’s the video
Here’s another one, with a gentle call to action to share…